domain Please Appraise PayByLead.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
Hi guys.

I'm starting my own Lead Generation Company and bought this domain name for it.

Google Keyword Tool shows 0 exact & phrase searches but in broad match shows 12,100 global and 3,600 monthly searches. If I work on this keyword by branding it for quality lead generation like I plan to do I think it could be worth a lot.

Also, according to namebio.com, the domain name below sold for $7000 in the past, and I think the domain name I have right now is better in a lot of aspects.

paybycell.com - $7,000 - 2011-02-04 - sedo

I'm curious what you guys think this is worth?

P.S

Sid if you are reading this, I'm doing this so I can see the value of the domain name for branding purposes. I think your alternative domain name could work great in tandem with this.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back