Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain please appraise nr3.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hakang

Established Member
Impact
0
please appraise nr3.com
thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess high $xxxx
 
0
•••
All 3 char .com's are good, so perhaps in the $xxxx region, as rejay says.
 
0
•••
some of those values are a bit high
id say around $200 :tu:
 
0
•••
$180
 
0
•••
some of those values are a bit high

I agree.

I would say mid $1xx - high $1xx

but not $xxxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back