Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise myLEDtv (.) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

theartist.slk

Account Closed
Impact
42
Hi I paid more than I wanted for this one but what do you think can I sell it or is it reg fee only I put it up for sell but a day later and 60 views not even a .02 offer should I wait it out I'm lost on this name...

Thanks in advance...:santa:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know don't bump a name mike the spike put me way down with all his posts
Please help with value of myLEDtv
Thanks
 
0
•••
Hey artist don't panic!

I don't know how much you paid for the domain but I have certainly seen much worse than that here.

It could be the right domain to try to sell on Flippa for example or you can try to develop it into a comparison site or a blog where you share your reviews / opinions about led tvs. But I would act fast if I were you as technology is cool today and iron age tomorrow.

Relax. Merry Christmas
 
1
•••
I think just the raw domain is woth $0.
 
1
•••
U can devolop this Domain name into a website as "Photonmymind" said, then try to flip it on Flippa, you can make profit..:)
 
1
•••
Thanks everyone for your appraisals anyone else
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back