Domain Empire

domain Please Appraise my small Chip Portfolio. SGQ.com, CKKKK, GGXXX...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mscotti

DomainsPro.comEstablished Member
Impact
Please Appraise entire portoflio, like one sale.

SGQ.COM
WRYRW.COM
WYRYW.COM
FTFTF.COM
KTKTK.COM
THTHT.COM
XRXRX.COM
LKLKL.COM
QPQPQ.COM
HMHMH.COM

CKKKK.COM
GGXXX.COM
MWMMW.COM
LXLLL.COM
RRRNR.COM
FFFSF.COM
KCCKK.COM
DTTDD.COM
DKDKK.COM
DKKDK.COM
XHXXH.COM
LLLKL.COM
NZNNN.COM
KKKCK.COM
MMMWM.COM
MHHMM.COM
CJJJC.COM
PPXXP.COM
ZZNZZ.COM

SFGDW.COM
JMZKW.COM
GNGMW.COM
MCYZW.COM
WCWNW.COM
WMJSW.COM
FHCPW.COM
CCSKW.COM
ZZHTW.COM
JJBWW.COM
GBQWW.COM
MPZGW.COM

Grazie a tutti.
M.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard to say, since they still only switch from reseller to reseller, there are only very few exceptions like tmhcc dot com.

Due to that many special patterns you have I would say at least high xxxx to low xx,xxx (excluding the 3L one)

Nevertheless, I would just put a lock on all of them and let them stay parked for the next years. ;)

Cordiali saluti

•••
Ive got a decent amount of 5 letter chips that only have two different letters as well and have been following them since last november. Its no secret that they have dropped a sizeable amount but i think they will come back around later in the year or possibly next year(hopefully). Its hard to put a amount on what you have but i would say right now for your 5 letter names mid x,xxx range total and for the 3 letter dot com 15-20k. I would definately hold out for a little while before selling anything. Best of luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back