Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise My PHP Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jupapa

Established Member
Impact
2
AboutPhp.net

Please appraise AboutPhp.net

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any opinion?
 
0
•••
friendly bump ;)
 
0
•••
i think that it would require some development. I think it is reg fee w/o it.
 
0
•••
thanks Usa666..

Other opinion please
 
0
•••
friendly bump
 
0
•••
This one would make sense to create a forums/community about PHP, then I think it might be a natural. Could be a winner with development. Without it, I would say not much.
 
0
•••
@ joeyhavlock : Thanks

I like so much this domain ... maybe to create a blog.. what do you think about?
 
0
•••
just keep in mind you are looking at a competitive niche . lots of php forums etc
 
0
•••
usa666 said:
just keep in mind you are looking at a competitive niche . lots of php forums etc

Yes, I agree with you.. but the domain is brandable IMO
 
0
•••
I think if you developed it into a mini tutorial site your ad earnings would exceed way over what you would sell this for within a couple of months and just keep increasing.

Right now, reg fee.
 
0
•••
@darknight867 Thanks

I'm building a mini site.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back