Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain please appraise my domain name...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

subrat123

New Member
Impact
1
hi all

can you guys please appraise a domain name for me?
1> domaintrooper.com
2> reemmart.com

take care
folks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
domaintrooper.com $0 I don't see the sense in the conbination of this words

reemmart.com I don't know if the reem means something, does it mean something? or has it a brandable purpose?
 
0
•••
hi ArielT

Domain trooper is for those who are working on domain names for a long period without any complain and "reem" means excellent.
 
0
•••
hi ArielT

Domain trooper is for those who are working on domain names for a long period without any complain and "reem" means excellent.

Ah ok, thanks, then, I'd say for domaintrooper $0 - $50 range and for reemmart I'd say $20 - $300

I hope you receive more appraisals ;)

Good luck
 
0
•••
domaintrooper.com = $0
reemmart.com = lawsuit from
Reem Mart Inc - Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) | Company Profile
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back