domain Please Appraise MXSR . com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,238
Hey guys,

Is this a high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx domain here or do I like it way too much? I saw "mixer" immediately, but do others see that?

Has lot of potential uses including music and social media...

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any ideas, guys? There is myxer.com which has like 500K FB likes, but I know it was development that got them there...
 
0
•••
Nope I don't see mixer. Reseller low $xx
End user $xxx or more. Try contacting the airplane maker MXS-R
 
1
•••
Thank you for the reply... Yeah, the aircraft people aren't interested...

I'm hoping you are wrong :), but if you are right, I have plenty of development ideas...
 
0
•••
this is a low xxx to mid xxx domain.
Sorry don't see why someone would pay xxxx and even more
similar names sold for low xxx
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back