domain Please Appraise Maths.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Best-Deals

Established Member
Impact
16
I bought this domain on here the other day for $75

I am building a portal for people to find math tutors (us) maths teachers (UK) and perhaps adding a forum for a maths comumnity.

btw, in britain and some other countries we don't say math, we say maths.

As a name alone. I was wondering what some of you think it is worth?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back