Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
CoolMath.co.uk

Volume: 6,120,000/mo | CPC: $1.04--->Source: Google
United Kingdom 246,000 I CPC: £1.52--->Source: Google Global Market Finder

cool math 40,500 1.31---> Source: SEMRUSH(UK Monthly search volume)

Keyword rich domain with 6,120,000 million global monthly searches and between 40.5k(SemRush) and 246k(Google Global Market Finder) uk exact match searches. I think there is massive value in the domain to most online education companies centered in the United Kingdom. The word combination itself has been registered in roughly 19tlds, so its pretty hard to catch the name in a liquid gtld or English speaking cctld. One thing to note however, is the fact that there hasn't been any math related .co.uk domain sales that have been publicly listed. However, I don't think that is much of a detterant in this case considering the search volume of the name and its possible uses.

The only other math related domains I have seen listed in the .co.uk namespace average between 50 and 70 local exact match monthly searches, so approximately 1/10th of a percent (0.001) of the search volume of my domain. Similar names within +/- 5k to 10k monthly searches of 40.5k, like Van Insurance, wardrobe and others have exceptional bid volume at fairly high asks (250 000GBP buy now for van insurance). So there does seem to be a correlation between search volume, name quality and price. There is another issue with math vs maths but in terms of a domain name I don't think using maths makes sense.

Let me know what you think.

Slader23

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Edit: What i wrote made no sense. I made some ratios and did them backwards :oops:

Anyway, good luck

Last edited:
•••
•••
Math really doesn't work for the UK sorry, it would have to be Maths. The fact Americans call it Math is considered kind of a joke in Britain.

•••
The uk (your audience with co.uk) use "maths" not "math" and rarely use the word "cool". In fact, didn't US stop using it back in the 90s?

Adding the fact co.uk sales can be very tricky to make and often a low price, I personally don't think you'll see a sale to be honest. That said, someone might like it and buy it given how short, catchy, and to the point it is.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back