Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise LooseAggressivePoker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

computerguy1011

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey everyone,

I own the domain LooseAggressivePoker.com and was wondering how much you’d appraise it at.

What I would like to know is what do you think I would get from a reseller for it as I have no intention to look for an end user since I just don't have the time.

Also if you go to the domain I added a bit of sales copy and I'd like to know your honest opinion about it (like what do you think I should do it improve it?)

Any offers are welcome (just PM me your offer)

Thanks!

Brandon
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee to Low XX In my opinion..
 
0
•••
$0-low xx in my opinion, goodluck
 
0
•••
$0....loose agressive slots I can see...Poker not so much. If anyone ever gives you an offer honestly dont counter and tell them SOLD!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back