Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Leech World (.) com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

lan.guag.esEstablished Member
Impact
56
Hey friends!
I've hand-regged this nice one a couple of hours ago.
I would like to hear what you guys think...
Imho, it's brandable and memorable and could be a good site if developed in the "file-sharing" niche.
Or maybe something like a crawler that would search file-sharing sites and their databases.
Other dev. ideas would be much appreciated!!
:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It can definitely work for those ideas, but undeveloped I can't see it worth more than a reg fee. I think you could find a drop or expiring auction on GD that would fit the bill for a sharing site for a few more bucks.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your kind reply, stogie21!
BTW, the site was regged and up already at 2010.
For some reason, probably because no dev. - it dropped.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back