Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise LasVegasFamilyPractice .com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
Please evaluate . . . What do you think this name would be worth to a physician?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If he is a finger physician he will get a lot of work from customers typing in the url. Reg fee from me. Surely you can target something better I know your a good salesperson but make it easier for yourself.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If he is a finger physician he will get a lot of work from customers typing in the url. Reg fee from me. Surely you can target something better I know your a good salesperson but make it easier for yourself.

He or she would not be a finger physician. They would be a family doctor with a family practice! They would also be located in Las Vegas.

Let me add this . . . as far as being a good salesman or not, I haven't done anything worth bragging about with domains!!! And yes I do want to make it easy on myself . . . especially after making it more difficult on myself.

I actually think this domain is very good, but has an extremely narrow scope. It has not sold yet! It may never sell. As a businessman I have to make decisions, tough ones even! So do Las Vegas Family Doctors when buying domains . . . maybe.
LasVegasFamilyDoctors > LasVegasFamilyPractice > LasVegasFamilyMedicalGroup

LasVegasFamilyPractice imo has an evaluation of roughly $500
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back