domain Please Appraise kore.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clixster

New Member
Impact
0
I would greatly appreciate the forum members input on the value of kore.com

Thanks,
Clixster
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1995 Domain. Highly brandable. Lots of end users.

This one is a gem.

The .NET sold for $2200+ in February 2009.

I could easily see it selling in the $XX,XXX range.

Brad
 
Last edited:
0
•••
agree with brad: xx.xxx (enduser)

just be careful with all the TMs.

trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=kore
 
Last edited:
0
•••
low $xx,xxx is easy for this gem
 
0
•••
I say low to mid $xxxx at public auction. I'll kick it off at any auction house with a $1250 bid :)
 
0
•••
Great domain! Worth a lot. Don't let it slip out for cheap
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back