Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise iShip . co

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

collectablevinyl

Account Closed
Impact
1
Got this as .co went public last summer.

I realise that there would be competition with iShip.com, but I am not sure whether there will be TM issues?

Appraisals and thoughts very welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say reg fee at the moment but IMO I like it and think you should be able to find someone to take it of your hands.

Just looked at Iship.com and nothing works on there site so I wouldn't worry to much about them and TM issues...
 
0
•••
It has Tm issues with A very big Shipping .CO, I would say $0 based on this 3 active marks. Reg delete if possible. Get refund.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back