Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise HologramShow.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

futuretaster

Established Member
Impact
8
Had enquiry for hologramshow.com, please appraise its value.

Thanks.

:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think its between 150-250$
gud luck mate
 
1
•••
Holograms are one of the fastest growing types of entertainment in America and in other countries. You have a very good domain name here. Sell it to an end user at no less than $3,000

The word "holograms" yields about 6,790,000 results Google

I should mention that it is a good thing that the other person who registered the one with the s on the end did not register this one. Theirs will mostly sell before yours, but the buyer will most likely come after yours too...especially if the first register is asking a ton for his. The Tupac Hologram show is by far the best I've seen.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Had enquiry for hologramshow.com, please appraise its value.

Thanks.

:wave:

I wonder is there actually hologram shows or is this something you think likely would be in the future?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies so far everyone.


I wonder is there actually hologram shows or is this something you think likely would be in the future?

yep, I do think hologram shows will be big in the future. :notme:


:wave: Thanks.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies so far everyone.




yep, I do think hologram shows will be big in the future. :notme:


:wave: Thanks.

Since this is a assumption I think the value is low, if some day something comfirm this is a truly thing coming up, the value obviosly would get higher

So right now my guess is around $0 - $50 :imho:
 
0
•••
I wonder is there actually hologram shows or is this something you think likely would be in the future?

there are few, and I don't know what will be the trend in the future and if they continue to call it "Hologram Show" or something else (or may be there is already a more popular term)
 
0
•••
I'll keep hold of the domain for another few years then & keep my fingers crossed it becomes popular one day.

Thanks
:snaphappy:
 
0
•••
I'll keep hold of the domain for another few years then & keep my fingers crossed it becomes popular one day.

Thanks
:snaphappy:

I suggest you do more research yourself, it is your money in renewal fees
 
0
•••
I suggest you do more research yourself, it is your money in renewal fees

The domain is allready registered until 2013 & the .net/info/org have also been recently registered.

Thanks for your knowledgeable insight anyway.

Best regards.

:wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back