Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise geekincampus dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaxxon

VIP Member
Impact
46
Please appraise geek in campus dot com.
It just makes perfect sense for the project I had bought it for, but it might not be ad catchy as I feel it is.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It should be geek on campus...

When I think about being at a college campus, I think about being 'on' campus, not 'in' campus. My guess is that the majority of native English speaking folk feel the same.

My advice (FREE) is to sanitize your entire work environment (Clorox wipes are my favorite) and then reboot your workstation. Then, take a cold shower and drink some hot tea.

Now grace delete this domain ASAP and get dressed. IMO.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back