Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise FullHD.me, Resize.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

icuken

Established Member
Impact
5
Please Appraise FullHD(.)me, Resize(.)me

So what's your opinion about this names in dot me?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
below reg fees! :)
 
0
•••
below reg fees! :)
I've received few xxx-xxxx offers for resize recently.
As it also turned out fullhd have some traffic.

Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
resize.me might be worth developing.
 
0
•••
resize me is cute $xx net sold for 1500 goodluck
 
0
•••
$50 each, since .me isn't a good extention for that names
 
0
•••
I've received few xxx-xxxx offers for resize recently.
As it also turned out fullhd have some traffic.

Any more appraisals?

Resize.me is decent, however I would take a XXXX offer if you have in a heartbeat

FullHD.me I think will struggle.

Jason...
 
1
•••
Resize.me is decent, however I would take a XXXX offer if you have in a heartbeat

FullHD.me I think will struggle.

Jason...

Agree with Jason.

"Resize" does fit the extension as it is an action word. Doing a google search reveals several potential end users. Two are upgrades from justresize.me and pleaseresize.me with existing businesses that don't have to be sold on the .me extension. I would think if these companies do any real amounts of business they would pay in the $x,xxx range for the better name.

The other appears to be the name of an editing software program for Mac. A search of the term "resize me" revealed no live trademarks for the term.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Resize.me is really cool, suitable for online resizing software low $xxx - low $xxxx depending on how much you are willing to wait for an offer
FullHD.me - $0
 
0
•••
Thanks for appraisals guys!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back