domain Please appraise FriendlySingles.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krane65

Established Member
Impact
70
I normally post in the professional appraisels thread, but do not feel like waiting for a professional appraisal.

This would make a great dating site! Thank you! I'm mainly looking for reseller value.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Someone is asking $2,795 for FriendSingles but that is them trying to find an end-user. I think friendlysingles is worth around $150 to $180 to a reseller.
 
2
•••
$75 to $350 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back