Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise fridaydvd.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

reichstagsuperstar

Established Member
Impact
0
Really like to know how much it's worth - having troubles monetizing it.

Thanks in advance guys.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
long time ago i had to babysit my nephew, the only thing that would shut him up was this horrible movie he tapped off of HBO called Friday I had to see that piece of %$^# movie at least twice. It stays with you I tell you! They made sequels to it, I think the second one was called the next friday. I shutter at the thought of watching another.

I bet you are having a hard time, your views could be looking for the friday series i mention above, or the friday the 13th or anything else with friday in it.

WoW i just noticed you got this last Aug, I was earlyer looking at a "friday" trademark for "movies" that was filed last feb(beating your creation date)

$xx I think resellers would be a bit concern about dealing with it. I would blank page it, and hope for an offer before renewal goodluck
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinion! Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back