Dynadot

domain Please Appraise FortWaltonBeachDentists.com and WingKingCafe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iSG

Established Member
Impact
FortWaltonBeachDentists.com - I also own FortWaltonBeachDentist.com and I'm planning to include it with any potential sale.

WingKingCafe.com - I'm planning to offer it to the .net owner and anybody else with the business name "Wing King". There seems to be a few across the country.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WingKingCafe is really impossible to appraise due to limited audience. Take what they offer you since its probably the highest you'll get for it

•••
Makes total sense.

So does that also mean that geo-targeted domains should be sold for whatever you can get for them since they're harder to appraise?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Make sure its not a TM if you are offering it to other companies with that name

•••
Will do.

What do you think about FortWaltonBeachDentist.com and FortWaltonBeachDentists.com as a pair?

•••
Make sure its not a TM if you are offering it to other companies with that name
The issue here is that it is a trademark. A TM doesn't need to be registered, just used. So, "Wing King Cafe" could claim bad faith. However, that is a cost to them, so it might (but not guaranteed) encourage them instead to pay a small fee. (Personally, I would transfer and take the loss.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back