Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise flashmobforums.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreighen

Established Member
Impact
9
Looking for some great appraisals and opinions on
flashmobforums.com


Thanks! :wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally believe there is no enduser value. Maybe I` m wrong.
Long time ago I thought about to register something similar with flashmob in the url but at the thought about a possible buyer I gave up.
Beneed this forums are hard to sell.
 
1
•••
I can see it now. Domainer buy flashmobforums.com because "its available" then has to develope it to get a nickel back. Then users of the site organize a tiny flash mob at a mall, someone gets hurt. Domainer gets sued.

The topic of flash mob i would avoid. Regfee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back