domain Please appraise erotical.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptical

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi guys,

Recently picked up erotical.org. I figured it may serve good as a blog or something.

Is the domain itself worth anything? Thanks guys. At the very least it should be worth more than what I picked it up for, which was around 11 dollars.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is the domain itself worth anything? Thanks guys. At the very least it should be worth more than what I picked it up for, which was around 11 dollars.


Sorry, but I would value this name as it stands right now at $0.

Adult oriented names and the .org extension is like added oil to water. They dont mix well.

:imho:
 
1
•••
As njsurfer77 wrote, the extension doesn't fit much, maybe for an organization giving out a free protectors :) Good luck.
 
1
•••
Darn. Didn't hit the jackpot with this one either then I guess, hehe. Well only $11, may aswell develop it in some sort of blog.

Thanks for the honest opinions guys.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back