Dynadot

Please appraise EngagementRingsSales.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Been up for 5 months. www.engagementringssales.com

Stats attached.

Should I offer just domain or is website good enough that someone might want it?

What is it worth?

Attachments

• Engagementringssales stats.docx
    231.6 KB · Views: 37
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say (if anything) stay with selling the website. The domain name is way too long and would only fetch a reg fee at best.

The site seems to move fast and is clean looking. Is there any issues with monetizing using Google AdSense in Australia? Maybe work an affiliate angle or something?

You need relevant content or to be actually selling something to draw visitors.

IMO it seems like a lot of work and not worth the hassle.

What's you visitor traffic like?

Last edited:
•••
As i saw on SERPS and on the Google Keywordplanner, engagementringssale.com is an exact match keywordphrase with around 1,300 searchqueries per month. This criteria combined with the fact that this is the jewelryindustry gives the domain a definitve value.

I do not like the design though. It looks very a amateurish ... Especially in that kind of industry you want to have website that looks more elegant like barneys.com.

I think the website that you are using right now is decreasing the value because it takes away the thought of the luxury website that the potential buyer had in mind.

Regards,
RenΓ©

•••
Overall tend to agree with the above post in several aspects.

To me and IMO only, the narrative has an amateurish " ring " ( no pun truly intended) to it, such as follows:

"To help you choose the right one we are putting together a list of good things to know. So if you know or find something we have missed then please let us know and we will add it to the site for everyones benefit."

Dislike the use of " good things to know " and might suggest a more imposing authoritative statement such as -
" Important Facts about Diamond Rings " ;
" Diamond Ring Basics "
" About Diamond Rings "

Or something that suggests you, the site owner , " know diamonds " and is authoritative on diamonds.

Also IMO would never ask a visitor to contribute to a presumed " diamond experts " website basic diamond facts with a statement like " if you know or find something we have missed then please let us know ".

Also would enrich or enhance the top photos of the grinning/smiling lady and the surrounding rings creating a bit more drama or excitement to the opening photos.

Like the concept overall and suggest with some visual / verbal changes offer the domain and website together.

•••
Just sell the domain. Content is way too thin for the site to have value and site lacks the authority and trust factors needed for Google to like it.

•••
It is a double plural in a long tail that makes no sense it would make sense in the format below, in which case you'd have an excellent domain, however that is not the same domain and is an email address, so the domain you actually have? Well it's really not good, sorry but I think everyone would agree that point :(
Sales **@** EngagementRings dott com

Last edited:
•••
If you want to sell this site/ monetize this site put some effort in it. SEO wise the site need a lot of improvement. But those are things you can do yourself. If you're looking for some quick money I really don't think you will get a lot for the domain itself.

However if you put some time and effort in it, meaning the site get more traffic (organic) and you monetize it it can sell for quite a a nice price :)

I would change the layout, optimize the images and think about the keywords. There are more things but I would start with that. Focus on the site and monetizing it. Then it will become more worth to potential buyers.

•••
Someone hacked your website!!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back