NameSilo

domain Please appraise EKDK dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
What is your valuation of:

EKDK.COM
KASINOKASH.COM
WEEDAPOLOGIST.COM
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Ekdk obviously has value as it is four letter .com The rest of names yes reg fee. I suppose e first is good factor. Good luck
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Ekdk obviously has value as it is four letter .com The rest of names yes reg fee. I suppose e first is good factor. Good luck
Thanks. I like the name WeedApologist. Being that it isnt legal everywhere, we need many more weed apologists. KasinoKash . . . im excited about it, and think there is some upside. Maybe a way to get customers more cash at casinos with less fees, hence kasinokash! :)
 
0
•••
I don' think the weed crowd will know what weed apologist means.
 
1
•••
for ekdk.com sold on sedo great domain auctions you can make 100-140 USD.
 
1
•••
Nothing special here, sorry.
 
1
•••
Any other thoughts?
 
0
•••
EKDK is a waiting game and if someone needs the acronym then its 10k min. If nobody needs it then it's about $250 bucks at auction max.

Question I have is why not hold it for 10 years, it will only cost you $100 bucks and your odds are far greater than a lotto ticket.

I would hold hold hold for an end user.

The other two are drops in my opinion
 
5
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back