IT.COM

domain Please appraise eduelectrical.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Prasenjitdas14

Impact
Eduelectrical.com is a great website for those looking to learn about electrical engineering. The website has a lot of helpful information, from basic electrical engineering principles to more advanced topics. It also includes a lot of well-designed tutorials and video lessons. The website also has an active forum with many experienced engineers and researchers answering questions and offering advice. The website is well-designed and easy to navigate, making it a great resource for anyone interested in electrical engineering

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a domain that is so, so niche-specific that I think it will get lost amongst all the similar, yet better, domains.

Yet it sounds good, but I see it sitting at Sedo for a few years.

•••
electrical.edu would have been better for the niche

I would say 200$ max but good luck

•••
Eduelectrical.com is a great website for those looking to learn about electrical engineering. The website has a lot of helpful information, from basic electrical engineering principles to more advanced topics. It also includes a lot of well-designed tutorials and video lessons. The website also has an active forum with many experienced engineers and researchers answering questions and offering advice. The website is well-designed and easy to navigate, making it a great resource for anyone interested in electrical engineering
I only see a Dan lander on this domain, not the website you describe.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back