Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Eau.cc

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
629
New domain, will create a minisite and sell.

Eau.cc

EAU means water in French, also it can go as a perfume site as a brand. 62k [exacts].

Opinions please to treat it like water or eau de toilette/eau de parfum and value. Probably will go to a french end-user though :imho:

Thanks.:loveyou:

PS MicroGuy pls don't post :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.cc is very unpredictable IMO.
I have seen in past great .cc sales and also others at a low price.
In this case we should not forget it is 3 letter domain, generic and very used french word. I am not sure how familiar ar french people with .cc
I'd not consider offers below low $xxx
The best way to do is to find an end user which I guess would not be very hard considering the keyword.

Good luck with your domain.
 
1
•••
Random LLL on .CC = low to mid -$x

The main problem with this domain is the extension. I would grace delete if possible and use the refund to buy more beans and ammo.

There is a global meltdown in store for the western World. If you are in China, you are probably okay. But if you are in America, the $#^& is getting ready to hit the fan.

Good luck and may the force be with you! IMO.
 
0
•••
Random LLL on .CC = low to mid -$x

... buy more beans...

...but eau is not a random collection of letters and is a brandable name. The trick is to find an enduser in the business that would take it, water purifiers sound like a logical candidate, for example, and eau has an elegance to it for purified water...best of luck with it as I do see a glimmer of sorts with the name.

MG, ya really gotta stop eating all them beans!
 
1
•••
Thx for the comments.

Water purifiers are def an option just like CoCo Chanel ;) but i will wait a bit before I'll try to sell, will create a nice LP/minisite too for ranking.
It's a matter of luck and timing also.

MicroGuy, asked you not to post, I do NOT care about your thoughts as I have NEVER seen a constructive comment from your behalf on NP. Thx for your opinion anyway.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back