domain Please Appraise dubstep . com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyryan

Established Member
Impact
2
hey, thoughts on value of dubstep.com please?

thanks
ryan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well someone paid $1000 more for the .net last year so I would contact them, but has the value skyrocketed in a year???

IMO mid/high $xxxx to low $xxxxx (end user)
 
0
•••
I would put dubstep.com Re-seller Value at Low$xxx for these factors alone ...It's Pr-3,
alexa rank 2,085,340


If you are shooting for End-user $money, Proper development will Help value In my opinion.
 
0
•••
1
•••
Let me broker it for you and I'll get you $20k easily, or I could turn it into a content site generating $30k a year. I own over 750 sites and have a ton making real money. I'd love to help :) Also have some great studio/audio related sites that we could link through.
 
0
•••
Dubstep is taken in many many extensions, which right there shows the massive interest and strong value. Very strong exact searches. Had a very short life as a nascent sub-genre and became a 'real' genre almost instantly. Great name.

Reseller = low x,xxx at the least;
end user = 5K if you're in a hurry (which you're obviously not) but find some real interested buyers and could easily get into the low-mid xx,xxx. Low is realistic, mid only if you find very motivated buyers with big pockets, such as a successful dubstep-centric studio or producer, etc.

Question: why the heck does it just have a simple landing page? With all those searches, at least throw a few original pages on there, with adsense, and get some traffic income. Hire a higher-quality content writer to write some original and somewhat interesting/exciting content, get this puppy optimizing with Google while you're making other dev or sell plans.

Killer name, love it.
:)
 
0
•••
Ryan where are you?
 
0
•••
Dubstep is not as "young" and "unknown" as some claim! I have been to many dubstep parties quite a while back already. The largest one I attended had a crowd of 5,000-8,000 out in the wild (rivers, mountains, nice setting-and quite expensive too). Ticket prices are expensive. Best dancefloors, etc. The organisers at one of the parties spent hundreds of thousands to make the party awesome. And they still do throw these parties.

This genre will gain more popularity with time... it already is already quite popular globally...

Low-Mid $xx,xxx

Great Domain!

Adios,
3D
:wave:
 
1
•••
I would put dubstep.com Re-seller Value at Low$xxx for these factors alone ...It's Pr-3,
alexa rank 2,085,340


If you are shooting for End-user $money, Proper development will Help value In my opinion.

The .net sold last year for $2,500, the.com sold back in Dec 08 for $2,192. Seeing how the .net sold not too long ago for $2,500 i think its worth more than just low $xxx
 
1
•••
Why re-seller? Clearly a end-user name. Re-seller value is not even to be considered.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back