Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise dubstep.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyryan

Established Member
Impact
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
This is an interesting one, and I only came here because i know someone with that name (who could that be?) however I think it is early days at the moment, like rap in the 1979 before it became HUGE 10-15 years later and I think this is what you may have, a genre just starting out but gaining in popularity and I think you should keep hold of it for a while...

Right now I couldn't say it would be worth much more than low $x,xxx, but who knows what the future will bring? (Did I originally say low $xxx, that was a mistake on my part)

It is a keeper.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
undeveloped, i would say somewhere in the low to mid x.xxx range for the name alone (at the moment).

one think that is a bit risky about this name is (IMO): there seam to be many local variations with different names, like Grime, Wonky,Aquacrunk, etc. - you never know which of these names will last long enough.

but nonetheless dubstep is already established enough as the main category to have a good value. and it might even be much more popular in the future.

i think its a good name. i would keep this name until i receive a good offer. meanwhile i would always observe the scene for the relevant trends.

from the 450.000 exact monthly searches, half of them are from US.
so its not a UK thing anymore.
this adds to the value.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back