Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise dos dot mx

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FathomJH

Established Member
Impact
22
I know everyone's thought/opinion on this extension so this isn't a "bashing" thread.

With that said, :), what are your thoughts on dos dot mx? Many Mexican companies (from hotels to beer) with "dos" in their name. It was a hand-reg so I paid very little for it. I reg'd it yesterday and it already has great traffic. Many quality LLL are gone and most numbers in Spanish are taken. I was surprised it was available.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what you mean by great traffic? I have many generic .mx domains with little traffic.
 
0
•••
For a hand-reg and and after 1 day it gets 20-30 hits. It might not be great as in 1000+ hits for a keyword dot com, but I like the traffic thus far :).
 
0
•••
dos in spanish means "two", and ~25 per day or 750 visitors per month basic isn't bad either.

Nice domain. Maybe not a huge value, but definitively worth registering. I'd give it at least 100$ just for the sake of being short and having a little bit of traffic. But it's also a word in spanish with many use, so it could fetch a good amount, depending on who you find. But how much is hard to estimate.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back