Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Want2learn

I mean this in the kindest most sincere way possible, I truly like you and hope you succeed, but please stop registering names like this. What business will ever call themselves Divine Conspiracy. Domains like this might bring some chump change but you have got to know by now that businesses are the biggest buyers of high value domains.

Before you hit the BUY NOW button ask yourself if a VIABLE business could use the name.

As for the appraisal....

Being a two word .com of so so quality they go in the 1-2k range assuming someone has a passing liking to it. If you get a direct business name hit.... in other words, if a new start up business wants to use it as a business name then you can write your own check.

Your domain might be useful to an author of a conspiracy book but in most cases the authors have a website under their own name with the tiles listed so even then you would be hard pressed to realize any real funds.

There are so many business name possibilities, focus on those and one day you will get the call that someone wants your domain. Also think of the service industry, mail order, online stores, etc.... focus focus focus.

•••
@Want2learn

I mean this in the kindest most sincere way possible, I truly like you and hope you succeed, but please stop registering names like this. What business will ever call themselves Divine Conspiracy. Domains like this might bring some chump change but you have got to know by now that businesses are the biggest buyers of high value domains.

Before you hit the BUY NOW button ask yourself if a VIABLE business could use the name.

As for the appraisal....

Being a two word .com of so so quality they go in the 1-2k range assuming someone has a passing liking to it. If you get a direct business name hit.... in other words, if a new start up business wants to use it as a business name then you can write your own check.

Your domain might be useful to an author of a conspiracy book but in most cases the authors have a website under their own name with the tiles listed so even then you would be hard pressed to realize any real funds.

There are so many business name possibilities, focus on those and one day you will get the call that someone wants your domain. Also think of the service industry, mail order, online stores, etc.... focus focus focus.
I dident explain it like you did ,But I was thinking the same thing as you as I hit reg fee,good call

•••
Thank you for the feedback. I am trying to get feedback for some names. Some are hand regs from a while ago . . . although I have dipped my toe in domain origination ;) a little of late. LOL.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back