Dynadot

domain Please appraise deodourant.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Henx

HENX InformaticsEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,
What is your appraisal valuation of my domain deodourant.com. It's 9 years old. Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'd say reg fee, unless it gets some typo traffic

imo...

•••
Valuable domain name - health and beauty. Initially, I though it was a typo domain, but no. Deodourant is rare spelling of deodorant. Noun. (plural deodourants). Your best bet is to approach owner(s) of deodorant domains. Since you have .com extension, they may purchase it to avoid traffic leakage. I think price will vary, depending on your negotiation skills.

Last edited:
•••
@biggie Thank you for your sharing but It is not a typo domain.
@Josytal Thank you for your informative feedback.

•••
that spelling is not used in usa marketing, you won't ever see it spelled that way in any tv commercial

imo...

•••
if no traffic! no value!

•••
that spelling is not used in usa marketing, you won't ever see it spelled that way in any tv commercial
imo...

It's true. But there are hundreds (if not thousands) of words not used in USA, yet popular or common worldwide. Examples, (USA - other countries or worldwide):

odor - odour
accounting - accountancy
color - colour
etc.

In fact, the root word for deodourant is odour.
meaning to Deodorize or Deodourize.

•••
It's true. But there are hundreds (if not thousands) of words not used in USA, yet popular or common worldwide. Examples, (USA - other countries or worldwide):

odor - odour
accounting - accountancy
color - colour
etc.

In fact, the root word for deodourant is odour.
meaning to Deodorize or Deodourize.

I don't think this name is a common alternative spelling... like how in the US everyone writes "Center" but in Canada and the UK it's spelled "Centre". It's also got no traffic and no search metrics.

It's worth $90(9 years of reg fee) to an outbound lead but if the OP can develop something of value on it then it's worth infinitely more.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think this name is a common alternative spelling... like how in the US everyone writes "Center" but in Canada and the UK it's spelled "Centre". It's also got no traffic and no search metrics.

It's worth $90(9 years of reg fee) to an outbound lead but if the OP can develop something of value on it then it's worth infinitely more.

Yes, the name may not sell in USA or Canada, but elsewhere it definitely has value.
consider:
odor - odour
color - colour
canceled - cancelled

hundreds (if not thousands) examples.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, the name may not sell in USA or Canada, but elsewhere it definitely has value.
consider:
odor - odour
color - colour

Yes but it's a rare spelling of the term and not colloquial to countries that speak English. As a matter of fact it's not commonly used in any English speaking country.

In terms of popularity, usage and overall end user potential.

Deodourant ≠ Deodorant

Deodorant > Deodourant

For any domain, I'd recommend doing a thorough check of the language, spelling, usage, advanced search metrics and tlds taken.

Last edited:
•••
but elsewhere it definitely has value.

Elsewhere doesn't exist. This is not the common spelling for this word anywhere. It's available for hand reg in every other extension, that should be a big clue.

$0

Also, want to show you 2 searches

Deodourant - what do you see? A bunch of dictionary sites, trying to explain what the word is. Every single result on page 1, dictionary site.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Deodourant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Deodorant - what do you see? Products, reviews, etc, because it's a real thing people buy
https://www.google.com/search?q=Deo...H-6_WAhXF5yYKHV0KDLsQBQgjKAA&biw=1280&bih=544

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for your opinions. @JB Lions If we search it with a word or more words together like deodourant men instead of single word deodourant then we will see the products like searching deodorant men. We may see many sites from amazon to ebay in the search results which are using as deodourant. I think most of people search it with two or more words.

•••
Thank you all for your opinions. @JB Lions If we search it with a word or more words together like deodourant men instead of single word deodourant then we will see the products like searching deodorant men. We may see many sites from amazon to ebay in the search results which are using as deodourant. I think most of people search it with two or more words.

Nobody searches for deodourant, much less deodourant men (just checked dashes, meaning nobody on this planet). Use the Google Keyword tool. On top of that I get Showing results for deodorant men

Last edited:
•••
Looks avail in everything but your dot com

deodourant.net
deodourant.us
deodourant.xyz
deodourant.org
deodourant.life
deodourant.info
deodourant.co
deodourant.biz
deodourant.online
deodourant.club
deodourant.me
deodourant.mobi
deodourant.la
deodourant.today
deodourant.news
deodourant.solutions
deodourant.work
deodourant.rocks
deodourant.guru
deodourant.love

If it has traffic great, try to figure out region of traffic

Also figure out why it was regged 9 years

Good Luck

•••
I think it stinks! ;)

Just kidding Henx!
C'mon, I can't believe I'm the only one that thought this?

•••
Still good for brandable imo. Brandables never really care about spelling.
A 4 figure is possible to the right end user if luck is on your side.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back