Status
Not open for further replies.

arzidan

Established Member
Impact
Have a look at sales history for

"DataCenter"
https://namebio.com/?s==MjN5cjM1ETM

I'm not expecting that high but please appraise DataCenter.Ltd for both reseller and end-user price. Thanks :xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are 16 total sales. 15 .COM / 1 .NET.

"LTD" is not exactly a hot seller. NameBio has (1) reported sale.

I think it is basically worth whatever someone is willing to pay, which is probably not much in the current market.

Brad

•••
This one is meant for companies right ? So the left of the dot is going to be a corporate name, rather than a generic keyword. Unless the company is actually branded around a generic word like apple. Ltd companies are found in the UK, Canada and other English speaking countries... but those countries have strong ccTLDs. The British have .plc.uk and .ltd.uk along .co.uk, but these are not popular at all.
.co.uk rules.
Even though the target market is fairly large (geographically) I can't see how this TLD can have massive appeal.

I think it's a bad idea to use TLDs like that. For example, in the UK a Ltd company could grow, and become a Plc to be listed on the stock exchange. Then 'Ltd' becomes obsolete and the old URL becomes totally irrelevant. Likewise, 'Inc' in domain names is a superfluous suffix even though Inc is normally a stable form of incorporation.

Bottom line: to be avoided for speculation purposes.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back