Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise dandy.net and plexi.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

manlymatt83

Established Member
Impact
8
Please appraise dandy.net and plexi.com

-Matt
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like plexi.com. Very brandable.

low 3 figs.
 
0
•••
dandy.net sound nice could make it into a candy store i say mid $xxx could be more with the end users. good luck
 
0
•••
plexi.com is very brandable.
When I read plexi I think 'plexiglas' (Plexiglas®).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_glass

IMO it is a domain that can fetch $$,$$$ but you need to find the right end user. I would pitch the domain to companies operating in the plastics industry.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back