Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise cv2.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

isparks

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise cv2.com

Someone is interested in buying this domain from me for around $2,000 but they don't want to go the "auction" route. I just want to make sure that's not because it's worth a lot more... but if that's a good price then I'd rather just sell it and not waste a bunch of time on it.

Thanks in advance! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2k is a great offer, take the money and run!!!
 
0
•••
It's a good price. It's hard to say if you can get a better offer or not.
 
0
•••
I'd say take it but use an escrow if you're not sure of the other person.
Also if it's the first offer, you might try to negotiate higher.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies guys! The reason I decided to ask around was because I saw one of those "free" appraisal sites say the domain was worth close to $3k. I also saw that cv2.net is up for sale for something like $15k (good luck with that). In the end, the domain's really only worth what someone is willing to pay. I appreciate your feedback here. :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back