Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise CrazyPhysco.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor-ray

Account Closed
Impact
0
I have this awesome domain name CrazyPhysco.com,and Im curious what it might be worth. If I was a webmaster or could actually create/develop websites I could think of so many cool ideas for a website!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The use of Physco stems from people that could not spell 'psycho' I think it would be hard to sell for twice regfee
 
0
•••
I have this awesome domain name CrazyPhysco.com

Did you type this wrong? Is this supposed to be crazypsycho.com which would in fact be a decent domain or is this actually physco? If the domain is spelled correctly i think it is less than reg fee. It's not even a decent typo.
 
0
•••
Bad domain low $x
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back