Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Only 1 site

Please appraise:

CatchingOsama.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't see much value in this one, sorry.
Interest in Osama will fade fast. Anyone still remembers Saddam?

•••
Its worth $0

Its also implies they caught him and he is now in jail. They didn't really, they just shot him...

•••
WOW, you even chose your username based on this domain...

Anyway it's worth reg fee or less IMO.

•••
$0 they didnt catch him they killed him

•••
Ive seen alot of osama domains for sale recently.. osamadeathvideo, osamaisdead, etc etc.

Your domain could earn its money back if developed with a few ads... maybe.. it might take 6 months to a year tho.

Its not a bad domain. catching osama. A bit of potential.

Not a massive value.. though at auction you may get lucky.

I think it could reach $15-25 if you auction it now! maybe more.

•••
•••
the better Findingosama.com was created on: 03-Mar-07

Good move to put the name on privacy. If you keep it you might want to put it on autorenew off Goodluck

•••
Thanks for feedback

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it.

Gonna hold onto it for a bit and hope for the best.

In theory, Osama's name will be one searched on the internet for many many years to come as the 'worst' terrorist in modern history.

Now if I can only figure out how to get some links on there.

Thanks again

•••
In theory, Osama's name will be one searched on the internet for many many years to come

If you are correct "in theory" you have to get those searches to your site and then have a way to turn those visits into money.

I honestly think it will be hard to make money out of a dead terrorist.

•••
Well it looks like his son is going to take over the reigns of terror so I will up my appraisal to $100, still, not a domain I would want to have my details public turn on privacy.

•••
why waste time on developing THAT name when there are way better domains to monitize? Waste of time and money if you develop

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back