Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise casino.com.sb

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kieranw

New Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

I have listed my domain for offers on this site. I have one appraisal which was done by a third party but I dont think its very realistic. I was wondering if someone could please take a look at casino.com.sb and offer up a realistic idea of what they could expect me to get for it. I have a idea of what I won't sell it for less than but just want to be sure that Im not giving it away.

Many thanks, Kieran
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please could someone appraise this for me. Not looking for anything too indepth just a off the top of your head evaluation.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back