Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise canibees.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yano

Established Member
Impact
6
Good day peeps, kindly help appraise canibees.com . Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What's that? Bees on cannabis?
 
3
•••
I was thinking that "bees" produce honey.Which is kind of sweet. I feel like the sensation you get from taking cannabis is usually "sweet"

Thanks
 
0
•••
cannibalistic bees?
 
0
•••
That sounds awesome too but cannabis is not the same as cannibal
 
0
•••
That sounds awesome too but cannabis is not the same as cannibal

yeah, well.... gimme some cannabis and watch me cannibalize it

puff-puff..... snort


imo....
 
2
•••
thats a real bad title
u must be on canibees
 
1
•••
ah...ah. But seriously does the domain name make sense 'cos i'm totally a newbie on the block.

I've got some other ones recently purchased as well. Kindly tell me what you think about them honestly.
They are :
cupidily.com ......(Dating)
cumatose.com ------+18 (Adult)
and of course
canibees.com
 
0
•••
ah...ah. But seriously does the domain name make sense 'cos i'm totally a newbie on the block.

I've got some other ones recently purchased as well. Kindly tell me what you think about them honestly.
They are :
cupidily.com ......(Dating)
cumatose.com ------+18 (Adult)
and of course
canibees.com

Sorry, but Cupidily does not sound like a name for a dating website, but more like a name for men with an erectile disfunction. And what is 18+ about Cumatose? It is as hardcore as cucumber.
I like Canibees though. Could be anything.
 
1
•••
Thanks Dash for the constructive appraisal of the domains. so what do you think I can do with canibees.com .Where do I go from here? I need a head start
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back