Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise CalendarOnline2012.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiNames.com

HiFiNames.comTop Member
Impact
930
Can you please appraise domain CalendarOnline2012.com ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMHO, I cant see anyone buying the name due to the fact that nowadays 99.9999% of computers and phones have available calendars which make the utilization of their features much easier/more convenient. Also, if people were to purchase calendars, I'd have to guess they've already got them, seeing as how we're almost into the second month of 2012.

Not sure if you can get more than regfee.
 
2
•••
...av1atic makes good points. The 2012 does give the name a shelf life...

very challenging, indeed.
 
1
•••
2012 is supposed to be quite a year ... "End of Days" and all .But as stated, I don't see much value Reg-fee to Low $xx To the right end-user.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your appraisals.

I thought to post some calendar links like
1. Important events in 2012
2. Collection / affiliate sale links of hot calendars by airlines, celeb, etc.

Any ideas?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back