Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise BrassNews.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rozezone

New Member
Impact
0
I am thinking about selling this domain, any thoughts?

I think it would be good for something metals related like a stock trading site or military (brass=officers).

Thank you!

Rose%%-
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
worth holding on for 4-6 years i think. good though:yell:
 
0
•••
my first impression was music news. they dont trade the metal brass they trade copper. regfee
 
0
•••
Yes - music was the original intent, my main site at the time was tubanews.com which still gets a lot of visitors because of a forum but I no longer add articles. Good point about brass not being a traded commodity! Thanks to you both, any thoughts as to value? Wills recommended I hold.

If you ever want to sell TubaNews, my workplace is the host of one of the largest Tuba/Euphonium conferences that takes place on a yearly basis. I have lots of contacts who are brass players.

My first thought with the original domain was music, as well. It seems like it could be $xx-xxx at least.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back