Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise boomeranger.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickamoore

New Member
Impact
0
I am totally new to this, but I bought it 7 to 8 years ago with plans to develop it - but never did.
Now, all of a sudden, someone is interested in purchasing it. The buyer is anonymous and I don't know what it might be worth to them.

Appraisal?

Advice?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee.

You have a potential buyer. Don't lose him. My advice would be to calculate your costs over the years in renewal fees and 4X that amount. This is your asking price. Present this price to the buyer and take any and all counters as this domain does not have any intrinsic value and presents vast TM legal exposure.

Good luck and may the force by with you! (:
 
1
•••
I didnt check trademarks on this, but the least i would ask is $500. Goodluck
 
0
•••
boomeranger-dot- com

Thank you for the responses and for your help.

@ Johname: That was actually the initial offer. Now, it is quite a bit higher than that. It went up by increments.

Q.- How can I check trade marks for this myself?
 
0
•••
FYI - I actually received more than $9,999 for this. Cool, huh?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back