Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise BlogforCash.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Part-Time EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
6
Hey folks, could you please appraise blogforcash.net

Really curious about its value. Online checkers are saying its DMOZ listed, although I cant find it in there.

Regards,
Gregory
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the Name and Extension suits The theme. Gaming and prize sites do well with .Net . High $xx Reseller. Develop I think it would do well!
 
0
•••
I say "grace delete for cash". ((:talk:))

I don't see any value here sans development. The .NET is the real problem. Make it a .COM and you'd have a marginally good domain. IMO.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input. I wasn't under any illusions; I knew it wasn't gonna be a mid $xxx domain or anything. Was just curious as to what others felt.
 
0
•••
0
•••
People don't usually type blog for cash. If it was a .com, would be much more appealing.

$5-$15
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back