Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Famesbond.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

famesbond-dot-com

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello everybody! Kindly help appraise this domain?

EDIT: I'm sorry I failed to include any use cases. This domain is easy to remember, so we feel it has wide ranging uses. However, the idea of a Celeb magazine fits well...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
May I suggest a bump to go with the no-replies, sir? :)
 
0
•••
I was thinking 'well the domains you're posting aren't great IMO, but at least your username is pretty cool'.

However, I thought FamesBond was just an alias you liked using, rather than what sounds like a corporate purchase with the intent of reselling.

I'd give you v low xx as a personal domain just to create an online persona behind it, but I don't see any commercial value without development as a domain name for sale/ site.

IMO
 
0
•••
Sorry, but it's just a novelty domain. It's only valuable in the eyes of the owner, like 99% of domains :) But there is no resale value.
 
0
•••
Ouch. Okay, thanks for your opinion. I still think it's got a huge recall value... to quote you: it's cool, a novelty. Let's wait and see, I guess. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back