Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Please Appraise BlockChain.cool

Won the name in an auction last night.

Please give me your feedback.
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
No domain with a COOL has ever found Mid X,XXX or above (NameBio). Only two struck a lucky sale in Low X,XXX, like the domain "2 cool", bit exceptional. That sale was 4 years ago. Its a big term, but even the order of the words isn't that right, reverse would make a bit more sense. You'd be lucky to make money on it IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
I'm thinking the extension doesn't really suit :unsure:
It would have to be more formal or technical for me.

•••
In Crypto world, it is not like other field, especially DeFi @jhm and @cooljub

There are defi with websites :

Terra.money
Equalizer.finance
Eth.limo
Algorand.foundation
Pangolin.exchange
Coinful.capital
Telos.net
Chain.link
Dydx.exchange
Balancer.fi
Orca.so
Parallel.fi
Pancakeswap.finance
Tron.network
Phantom.app
D.center
Apy.vision
Energi.world
Defiscan.live
Mimo.capital
Polkadex.trade
Bsc.news
Defi.cx
Rand.network
Ens.domains

They just DeFi, and only view of them.. There are Metaverse, NFTs, and other Crypto field if you want to search...

Who will argue about extensions of these defi with me? .limo only sold many times bla bla bla.. .so is somalia domain bla bla bla.. .center, .money are not famous extensions bla bla bla.. But they used by famous defi.. Face it, domainers can't think what Web3 and Crypto company think. .

Last edited:
•••
In Crypto world, it is not like other field, especially DeFi @jhm and @cooljub

There are defi with websites :

Terra.money
Equalizer.finance
Eth.limo
Algorand.foundation
Pangolin.exchange
Coinful.capital
Telos.net
Chain.link
Dydx.exchange
Balancer.fi
Orca.so
Parallel.fi
Pancakeswap.finance
Tron.network
Phantom.app
D.center
Apy.vision
Energi.world
Defiscan.live
Mimo.capital
Polkadex.trade
Bsc.news
Defi.cx
Rand.network
Ens.domains

They just DeFi, and only view of them.. There are Metaverse, NFTs, and other Crypto field if you want to search...

Who will argue about extensions of these defi with me? .limo only sold many times bla bla bla.. .so is somalia domain bla bla bla.. .center, .money are not famous extensions bla bla bla.. But they used by famous defi.. Face it, domainers can't think what Web3 and Crypto company think. .
Exceptions exist, and companies have their own individual preferences. However, as a domain investor, it is still best to follow core principles. On top of that, those domains in use that you've given actually make a bit more sense (like the tron network, phantom app, d center, terra money, and pretty much the rest of them). For those companies to go for those and to be different, fine. If we had an ideal scenario of the domain being "cool blockchain" (the reverse), then maybe I wouldn't be so hasty to rule it out. A "blockchain cool", not as convinced. If you're going to be quirky with your domain, exploring lesser used extensions, at least make it fit well, than just buying it, due to it being a juicy term. Thats all I'd say. Good luck to @Haroon Basha anyway

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back