domain Please appraise biotechbodycare.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

blissgrin

Established Member
Impact
20
Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Little bit long for a brand. Does it have SV?
 
0
•••
0
•••
SV means search volume. Anyone looking for these exact terms?
 
0
•••
biotech has an average of 15000 words per month (US) and bodycare 200 words. This website was owned by a company in Ireland. This is an expired domain. I was digging through the garbage and this looked like a gold nugget. What do you think?
 
0
•••
Ok. So you are viewing it as a hybrid which is fair. Good hybrids can rank well. The question is if bodycare products have really gone that far in the biotech sphere. I wouldn't know enough about it. Do you have any stats to back up its popularity?
 
0
•••
I used searchvolume.io to get the stats. Hopefully I can sell this to an end user and make a good flip:xf.smile:.
 
0
•••
I used searchvolume.io to get the stats. Hopefully I can sell this to an end user and make a good flip:xf.smile:.
Unfortunately that tool is inaccurate. The only places to get proper evaluation is the Google keyword planner and wordstream, to some degree. There are others but these are the best to find out the number of people searching for your terms on a monthly basis.
 
0
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back