domain Please appraise: ARMORIZED.COM

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

James3

Established Member
Impact
I'm thinking this is useful along the lines of armorized cars, body-armor, home security, etc.

Any idea how much it might be worth?

Thanks in advance,
James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the perfect end user could push $xxxx but probably low $xxx at the moment

•••
Thanks for the insight. I'm thinking this would make a good brandable for lots of companies in the defense and security spaces. But it's going to take some old fashioned outbound marketing / phone work to make that happen.

I'm hoping it has potential in the mid $xxxx's... but maybe that's a stretch... ?

Last edited:
•••
I'm thinking this is useful along the lines of armorized cars, body-armor, home security, etc.

Any idea how much it might be worth?

Thanks in advance,
James

I saw post below your original post, and that amount seems solid. My guess is a security business, like an online security would be awesome!! But my first thought was what if Armorized was the name of a new VR video game . . . just remember who said it first, I will accept crumbs from you if it happens!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back