domain PLEASE APPRAISE: anydayloans.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mypups

Established Member
Impact
1
I have just one this at auction, what do you think it's worth?

I do not intend to develop it, I'll be looking to sell it (although it's auction locked for 15 days) soon.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
When I Google it a payday loan site pops up with a horrid domain for their business. Might be a good target for you to try to sell to. As far as price, I would start off with a low $x,xxx and see if they bite.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reply, thats very helpful (y)
 
0
•••
what exactly did you google?

"any day loans"?
 
0
•••
I will approach some companies once the auction lock expires.

Does anyone else have an opinion on its worth?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back