Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise AjaxWebsite.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basement

VIP Member
Impact
79
Please appraise AjaxWebsite.net.
I don't wish to develop this name but it can be used as a resource for Ajax programs and scripts.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
KiHack said:
Please appraise AjaxWebsite.net.
I don't wish to develop this name but it can be used as a resource for Ajax programs and scripts.

Thanks

Undeveloped, I can't see you getting much more than reg fee....for the simple fact that a developed site can be called anything. So if someone wants to create a resource site for Ajax, they could use any name they want with the word Ajax in it....or a 5 letter brandble with seo complete.

I can't imagine someone paying xx for a name, when they could pick up a name at reg fee with the word ajax in it, and one that would have less letters.....

imo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back