domain Please Appraise 7segmentled

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad10

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,
Please give appraisal to my domain 7segmentled.com
thanks:)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This name is worth $0 imo, unless I have missed something of course
 
0
•••
I think the same as Giles
 
0
•••
At first I thought $0 but..

Surprisingly it gets 12,100 broad matches and 720 exact global matches and has a cpc close to $2. Definitely not a gem but you may be able to get something out of it.

Good Luck and welcome to namepros :)
 
1
•••
Hello,
Please give appraisal to my domain 7segmentled.com
thanks:)

Correct me if Im wrong but I believe this is what you are referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-segment_display

Its actually not "too" bad. It gets 720 exact searches and low comp. If developed you should be able to rank fairly well. With a little dev it may hold some value. Undeveloped would be a challenge.

Low $xx.
 
0
•••
its a product domain, I thought those are worth something last time i looked lol ill give it the regfee you probably spent hand regging it today. I got a feeling these are now 2cent electronic parts.

The spelled out number version available for regfee which knocks it back down to zero imho Goodluck
 
0
•••
This name is worth $0 imo, unless I have missed something of course

my domain consist of 3 kyword : 7 segment led . It`s about seven segment led . I`m studying in electrical engineering dept and it`s not strange for me . Then i tried look exact search for this keyword , it has 720 . I think it`s worth more than regfee :)

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Correct me if Im wrong but I believe this is what you are referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-segment_display

Its actually not "too" bad. It gets 720 exact searches and low comp. If developed you should be able to rank fairly well. With a little dev it may hold some value. Undeveloped would be a challenge.

Low $xx.

yes , it`s true . I`m studying in electrical enginering and it`s not strange for me
thanks for appraise :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back