domain Please Appraise 48framespersecond.com, 60framespersecond.com, 48fpsmovies.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

futuretech

New Member
Impact
2
I purchased these after reading an interview with James Cameron where he predicted that high frame rate (48 or 60 frames per second) movies would be the next big thing for movies/home entertainment after 3D. "The Hobbit" is currently being shot at 48 fps.

I might develop one or more of them myself if I can't find an end user with a fair offer (if they're even worth more than reg price).

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My gut feel is they aren't terribly valuable yet. I think something like 24fps.com or 30fps.com would be more valuable - but the 'frames per second' is a mouthful.
 
0
•••
Thanks - I'm surprised 60fps.com and 48fps.com haven't been bought by camera/projector companies, movie studios, television manufacturers, etc yet.

I did sell a group (.com .net .org) of frame rate related domains last year to a film-tech company for around 2k....so I'm still hopeful about these even though they are a bit long.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back